Sunday 29 April 2012

April Favorites!

Another month, another favorites! 


I am really loving the Real Techniques Blusher Brush. I picked it up after months of waiting and I am so happy with it! The brush tapers to allow presice application and it really applies blush evenly! I really recommend this brush and i cannot wait to pick up more of these brushes.

Boots - £9.99


After looking around for ages picking a new foundation to wear to college, I settled with the L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation. I didnt have high hoped but now im so pleased i picked this one up! It leaves a dewy healthy glow on the skin and lasts all day which is perfect for my long days at college! 

Boots - £10.99


I have had this Rimmel Soft Khol Liner for a while but this month i have defiantly found a daily use for it! I place it in the corners of my eyes and run it along the bottoms of my eyes  and blend to open my eyes up, which is great for early morning starts!


I am so excited about Revlon Lipbutters! I waited for ages for them to come in at my local Superdrug! I picked up the color Strawberry Shortcake which is a very wearable light pink. These are very moisturizing on the lips and great for the day time!

What are your favorite products this month? 









3 comments:

  1. i still need to get a lip butter! :D

    please check out my blog
    htpp://georgialouisa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, love lip butter!!! check out my blog!! I nominated your for an award: http://pinktattooblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. love revlon lip butters. been dying to get my hands on that brush too.x

    ReplyDelete