Sunday 8 April 2012

Weekly Snaps!


During the week I haven't had time to post so i promised myself to do a catch up for you guys! So here are some snaps from my week!


1st picture- I had such a great hair day and i had to share it! i used Aussie leave in conditioner to make it nice and soft then witt my straighteners i created really loose curls/waves on my bottom layer!
2nd picture- My provisional driving licence came and im super excited to start to drive in a week!
3rd picture- Me and my girls went out a few time and had a few drinks this week, I've been catching up with friends without the stress of college- its great to be able to chill for a while!
4th picture- I had to sort out my heel collection as they were overflowing onto my bedroom floor! Whoops!

What has everyone else been up to this week?

Have a great Easter and I promise to blog in the week!


4 comments:

  1. Nice post! Thanks for sharing, and updating us on what you've been up to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh lovely heels! Did you use instagram to take these pictures, what's your username if so :-)


    Just to let you know, I'm having a little giveaway(click here!), which includes a Benefit Erase Paste :-)
    xxx
    http://laurenrmilor.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/late-100-followers-give-away.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i did! my username is thebeautifuldays

      xx

      Delete
  3. i love your blog its great.
    it all works so well together and just my style lol.
    im new to all this blogging but really enjoying it.
    how did u make a picture out of smaller pictures i love it but dont no how to do it.

    if you get the chance come take a look maybe even a follow lol

    much love
    emmylou x


    http://everydaylifeofanorinarygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete