Saturday 3 March 2012

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation- 31/3/2012

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Foundation

I was given the shade Honey - which to me is too dark but i thought i would give it a go anyway as the girl on the counter said it came up paler when she actually tired it!

**WARNING HORRIBLE PICTURE**

                                              Before                                         After

  As you can see i'm pretty pale so i thought the color was going to be way to dark but as I started applying this with my Bobbi Brown foundation brush i thought 'wow this isn't to bad' but it really needed buffing into the skin so my foundation brush didn't do the job the best. I also added some moisturizer to this as i thought it looked a little cakey when i first applied it but now i don't think it needs it as much! At first i thought EUGH no! but after letting it set for a few minutes it quite nice I'm surprised that i like it!
I have powdered my face in the photo but it does come out a little dewy but today i went for a more matte look!
As for brightening i didn't really see that much but it does give quite a flawless finish if it blended superwell!

It comes in a pump style bottle and it actually gives you a little too much i think, the formula is very liquidy and runny. Coverage can be built up from light to medium but this doesn't cover all our imperfections!

This foundation comes is 9 shades, is oil-free and contains SPF 25 and also PA +++. PA refers to the reflection grade of the UVA filter. A three star rating is the highest you can get! 

It also includes something called 'Oxygen Wow Hydrating Complex'. This sounds way to complicatied for me but... this complex helps boost 'cellular respiration' for a “plumping effect”, and it contains vitamins C and E which help prevent signs of aging.

Overall i think this foundation is nice but i'm not sure if i would buy it, maybe if i keep on using it...

It will be available on the counters on the 31st of March for £24.50! But these little testers are available for free if you want to test it out?







6 comments:

  1. This foundation looks great on you!
    I really want a tester, where are they available? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunn, go to your local benefit counter ot i think youc an get it if you buy something online? excuse for a little treat there!

      xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you I shall have a look! :) x

      Delete
  2. Ooo I so want to try this, my friend works on a Benefit counter so will have to get her to match me up!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting, I like the concept, might give it a go if I see it around :)

    http://missmakeupaddict24.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna look out for this when I run out foundation I think :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete