Sunday 29 January 2012

Oh Gosh!

I absolutely love Gosh cosmetics! So i had to dedicate this post to a few of my fave products! Just too keep the blog at a normal length a has to pick my all time faves to show you guys! (it was such a hard choice!)
these are the few products that i picked!

Extreme 2 Step Volume Mascara

I was really pleased to see that the size of the brushes on this mascara and normal sized this makes the mascara quick and  easy to apply. The first step i was quite shocked at first to see that the color of the mascara was a matt grey, but i trusted my love for Gosh and tried it! This leaves your lashes looking quite a bit longer but i didn't see that much changed in the thickness. The second step the color is jet black which i was so pleased about! This really does add thickness and volume, but the only downside is that it doesn't hold the curl (if you cutl your lashes) so its good to invest in some lash gel to hold the curl.

Natural Blush - 39 Electric Pink
£6.99

The pigmentation in this blush is great at last nealy the whole day! I love it, its my daily blushes. but even though it it called 'electric pink' it isn't that bright. The blush is quite powdery but still easy to blend. 
Sorry i forgot to do a swatch :( 

Special eye shadow selection

I got this eye shadow pallete in a set around Christmas and i don't think you can buy it separately :( But i love it so much! The colors a browns and some a burgundy red undertone. Its great to carry around and can quickly change from day to night make up!

Top Left - A browny/burgundy colour great to use in the crease of your eye. It such a different colour than the rest of my brown eye shadows.
Top Right - A silver colour with a hint of baby blue really opens the eye.
Bottom Left - I really cannot describe this color its alight lilac/silver color so unusual (the picture doesnt do it justice) its great to use day to day as its very subtle with a bit of color.
Bottom Right -  A browny orange color this is the only color i wasn't really happy with its very different from the other colors but i do use it with other colours from different palletes. 

x-ceptional wear foundation
£7.99

I use this foundation every day, its great. My make up is prone to coming off during the day and this really is 'x-ceptional' wear. It's a quite runny foundation and smooths over the skin well. I use a Bobbi Brown foundation brush to apply this but i often have used just my fingers and it does work great. It gives a good coverage but doesn't look cakey. 
I have very fair skin so i got the lightest shade (11 Porcelain) as the next one up was quite a bit too dark,  but it still is quite pale so i do mix this foundation sometimes with another Gosh foundation.

Natural touch foundation 
£8.99

This is the other foundation i sometimes mix with the previous. This is a more thick consistency than the other but when i mix the two together it gives me the perfect shade and also a great coverage. Even though i love this foundation i don't use it without mixing it. When i did it didn't give me enough coverage (but it would be great for a natural look in the summer!) - this product also has SPF 8 and almond oil that moisturizes your skin.
Gosh is available at any Superdrug stores!

Have you tried any Gosh products?


                                                                                         

3 comments:

  1. Really pretty colors! Great post.

    Callmesnakke

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eyeshadow colours look fab! I have only got the GOSH concealer and if thats anything to go by then I really need more GOSH products in my makeup collection!
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments guys! any requests for posts?

    Gosh is great, reasonable prices for good products!

    ReplyDelete