Saturday 28 January 2012

Soap and Glory Hand Food

This is my fave hand moisturizer, I received this in a set for Christmas from my boyfriend! I carry this everywhere i do get really dry hands all the time and I have tried so many moisturizers but this is defiantly the best one yet! 
I love the packaging on all the Soap and Glory product and i just loved the name 'Hand Food.'
As soon as you squeeze the product out you can smell the sweet which is very common throughout their products. I think in this product the marshmellow ingredient really does it.Other ingredients include shea butter and macadamia oils which is just great! 
As soon as i start rubbing the product into my hands i can instantly feel my hands smoother and more moisturized. 

You can purchase this at and Boots store for £4.50

                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment