Wednesday 1 February 2012

January Favorites!

So January has come to and end so i thought i would do a post on my favorite products of January since i got a lot for Christmas so i had a lot to try out!

Benefit "I'm glam so therefore i'm life of the party" make up kit

My mum purchased this make up kit for me for christmas and i love it! It comes with a few minis of there products so you can try them out. This came with Girl Meets Pearl- liquid pearl for face, Glamming Face Powder and a little brush, Life on the A List- Lipgloss, a four piece eye shadow pallete with colors which unfortunately you cant buy separate :(so i'm using them sparingly!) the only thing i don't like about this kit is the brush, but its not the worst!

Just Pink Lipbalm - Next

I also got this for Christmas from my mums friend and it's such a great find! I get dry lips so i don't wear lipstick that much but this balm has a little bit of pink color to it to revive my dull lips! I love it, and it smells great too!

Benefits Erase Paste (or course!)

From my previous post you know i love this concealer, i use this everyday and it never fails to impress. Click here for my review!

Soap and Glory's 'Hand Food' and 'The Righteous Butter'

I received a massive soap and glory set from my boyfriend for Christmas (he knows me well!) so it was hard to pick just a few products, but these are my most used, as you can see by the Hand Food almost gone! i have dry skins so both these products are great for me but even if i didn't have dry skin i would use them and they make your skin so soft and smell gorgeous! 

Bobbi Brown make up brushes!

For the grand finale - my Bobbi Brown make up brushes! Oh how i love them, these were a treat to myself for... well..I got a ten piece set and it came with a little bag to keep them in- how cute! the set came with a foundation brush, blusher brush, face blender, bronzer, eyebrow, eye liner, concealer, eye shadow, cream eyeshadow and eye shader. I now use them everyday, they are so soft and apply products so well. The start of my growing brushes collection- sorry bank account!


What are your favorite products this month?

                                                            

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following! I love Benefit kits, although I find they get me hooked so I end up wanting everything full size. Not good for the bank balance x

    jasminestreasurechest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! i always have to steer myself away from their counter!

    Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete